Cost to renovate a bathroom
So your thinking about renovating your bathroom and wondering what to budget?
So what are your options?
Here is what you can expect from a bathroom renovation from our bathroom renovating team.
Not only can you renovate your bathroom without totally gutting it, but there are some pretty attractive and relatively inexpensive products these days that can bring a high-impact look to a low-budget job.
Here are three price points ranging from $3,000 to $70,000 for renovating your Auckland bathroom, along with the elements each might reasonably include:
2. More Modest Renovation: $5,000 – $30,000
• Replace taps & mixers, toilet, replace bathtub with shower – all in existing locations
• Redo tiling.
• Update toilet
• Update Vanity
• Install heat towel rails & extraction
• Change lighting
3. Complete Gut: $20,000 – $70,000
• Possible reconfiguration of bathroom layout.
• Replacement of all plumbing fixtures as well as wall and floor tiles.
• Install heated flooring
• Double walk-in shower with multi heads
• Feature bathtub
• Specialist lighting and LED feature lighting
Whether you bathroom renovation is large or small, why not give us a call and talk to the renovation experts
Your trusted choice for local Electricians in Auckland, Plumbers in Auckland and Builders in Auckland. We make it our highest priority to bring you the best level of customer service possible. We trust that you’ll be 100% satisfied with our level of expertise and also our care for you as a highly valued customer. When searching for an Auckland electrician, plumber or builder, call Trade Guys! Call 0800 33 66 77 for 24 hour service or request a quote or book a job by clicking here